Breeze Airways New Routes
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Breeze Airways new routes have recently been announced. It will be its very first network expansion since its debut. Breeze Airways new destinations will be MacArthur Airport in New York and Palm Beach Airport near West Palm Beach, Florida. A total number of eight flights will be added to these routes.
Breeze Airways is one of the low-cost carriers in the United States that provides ultra-low-cost fares to its passengers. It targets low-profile airports in the cities and its business models work to provide services on those routes where only connecting services are provided by other carriers.
Breeze Airways New Flight Schedule
Breeze Airways new routes are mostly non-stop routes. Breeze Airways future routes are supposed to be operational from February 17, 2022, with as low as fares as $39 for one way.
Breeze Airways new routes to Long Island: The route is starting on February 17, 2022, four times a week. The flight services will be available only on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday.
Breeze Airways new routes from Long Island to Norfolk: Staring from February 17, 2022, four times a week on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. In addition to this, Breeze Airways also added Long Island-Charleston routes twice a week on Friday and Monday. These services will commence on February 18, 2022.
Breeze Airways routes from Palm Beach to Charleston are supposed to start from February 19, 2022. The service to this will be available once a week on Saturday. Apart from this, a few more new routes are also going to operate from February 19, 2022, with weekly service. These routes are:
- Breeze Airways New Orleans route: the services between Palm Beach to New Orleans will begin on February 19, 2022.
- From Palm Beach to Akron/Canton, Ohio: the service between Palm Beach and Akron/Canton will begin on February 19, 2022. The frequency will be once a week on Saturday.
- From Palm Beach to Columbus, Ohio: Starting from February 19, 2022. Service to this route will be available once a week on Saturday.
- From Palm Beach to Norfolk and Richmond, Virginia: The flight service between Palm Beach and Norfolk and between Palm Beach and Richmond will begin on February 19, 2022. The frequency of the flight services will be once a week on Saturday.
Breeze Airways New Routes Fares
Breeze Airways is well known to provide low fares as compared to other airlines. Get the fare details for Breeze Airways flight tickets.
- Between Long Island and Norfolk: Fares starting from $39 for one-way.
- Between Long Island and Charleston: Fares starting from $39 for one-way travel.
- Between Palm Beach and Charleston: Fares start from $39 for one way.
- Between Palm Beach and New Orleans: Fares start from $39 for a one-way flight.
- Between Palm Beach and Ankron/Canton: Fares starting from $59 for one-way flight
- Between Palm Beach and Columbus: Fares starting from $59 for one-way trip
- Between Palm Beach and Norfolk: Fares starting from $59 for one way flight
- Between Palm Beach and Richmond: Fares starting from $59 for one-way flight
Breeze Airways Flight Routes
With these new Breeze Airways future destinations, the carrier will have a wider flight network serving 18 cities in 14 states.
- Palm Beach, Florida
- Long Island, New York
- Tampa, Florida
- Charleston-Hartford, Connecticut
- San Antonio, Texas
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Bentonville/ Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Akron/ Canton, Ohio
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Columbus, Ohio
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Richmond, Virginia
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Breeze Airways is excited to introduce flight services to South Florida and the New York area and is confident to add more new routes in the coming days. Call +1-571-389-6426 to book Breeze Airways flight reservations with discounted fares.
Also, read our blog Breeze Airways Cancelation Policy.
571-389-6426 OR, We will contact you within 24 hours.
Your email address will not be published.