Cathay Pacific Cancelation Policy
Thursday, May 05, 2022
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is Hong Kong's national flag carrier, commonly known as Cathay Pacific. It is located at Hong Kong International Airport, where it has its administrative offices. It operates in almost 200 destinations in more than 50 countries. Being one of the oldest airlines that began services in 1946, Cathay Pacific provides exceptional passenger service and an unforgettable flight experience. Before booking your Cathay Pacific flight, let's look at the Cathay Pacific cancelation policy.
Cathay Pacific Cancelation – know your charges
Cathay Pacific offers a simple cancelation policy, especially with the 24-hour Cathay Pacific cancelation policy, which is passenger-friendly. Cathay Pacific will not charge cancelation fees if a passenger cancels a flight within 24 hours of purchase. The airline authority will charge cancelation fees in one of the following ways:
- You will be charged $150.00 for any tickets not used.
- You may be charged $150.00 for partially used tickets.
There are no charges, however, for reservations made in Economy Class. If you have booked Economy Class tickets, please refer to the official website for the price tariff. Don't hesitate to contact the Cathay Pacific customer support team at Fond Travels for assistance or information.
Cathay Refund Policy
Cathay Pacific's refund policy is just as straightforward as its cancelation policy. There are no cancelation fees if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of the purchase date. The airline will refund the total fare within 7 to 20 working days after successfully canceling your reservation. The time it takes to refund your purchase depends on how you paid. You can cancel your Cathay Pacific flight ticket online without hassles and long waits. Follow these steps to cancel your Cathay Pacific Flight Ticket.
Cathay Pacific Flight Cancelation– the procedure
- Visit the official Cathay Pacific website
- Click on "Manage" in the Menu Bar.
- Click on the "Manage Bookings" button under "Manage Your Trip."
- Members will need to enter their User Name and Password on the next page to sign up.
- Non-Members can enter their Last Name, First Name, and Booking Reference Number.
- Fill in the information and click the "Find My Booking” tab
- You can cancel your booking by following the instructions on the screen.
- If you booked your flight ticket through a travel agent, you must contact that travel agent to cancel the booking.
- You can also contact Fond Travels if you have any questions or need to talk about canceling your flight ticket.
- Click on the "Rebook, Cancel or Refund Your Flight" option.
Cathay Pacific Cancelation Policy 24 hours
Cathay Pacific's 24-hour flight canceling strategy permits you to cancel any flight ticket within 24 hours of procurement and get a full discount under specific circumstances.
To be entitled to a 24-hour cancelation and refund, you should meet these conditions:
- You should book your flight online from Cathay Pacific's US site or a reputed travel agency
- Your flight should be to/from the United States, and
- You should drop in no less than 24 hours after booking, and
- Your flight's takeoff (when you book) is no less than 7 days away
How to Get a Refund for Canceled Flights?
Follow the steps below to request a refund on your Cathay Pacific flight ticket. This applies to tickets booked via Cathay Pacific Website, Mobile App, or Fond Travels' Cathay Pacific airline agents. You can cancel your Cathay Pacific ticket by simply logging on to Cathay Pacific's website.
You can request a refund over the phone. If you booked your ticket via the Cathay Pacific airline agent or booked through the Cathay Pacific website, and you wish to request a refund by telephone, please follow these steps:
- Click on "Contact Us" on the Cathay Pacific website
- Next, click on the "Rebook, Cancel or Refund Your Flight" option.
- You will find a Global Contact Centre option in the list of instructions.
- To avoid all these hassles or confusion, you can contact the Cathay Pacific airline agent on Fond Travels at +1-571-389-6426.
Once you have connected with an airline support representative, select the cancelation & refund airline option to request a reimbursement.
Cathay Pacific Ticket Cancelation Fee
Cathay Pacific's cancelation fee for used and unused tickets is normally USD 150 for every traveler and USD 200 for each traveler for terminated tickets.
Suppose you're holding a non-refundable ticket and don't meet all requirements for a refund. In that case, you will be charged USD 150, including fare difference, to rebook on the accompanying sorts of tolls — Promotional, Economy Save, Premium Economy Standard, and Business Save. The rebooking expense for Economy Standard tolls is USD 50.
A less expensive choice in the ongoing COVID-19 situation is to rebook your trip to a later date — or trade your ticket for a Cathay Credit without charge. Booking, cancelation, and refunds through travel agents seem a lot easier. Cathay Pacific's cancelation policy for refunds does not apply to tickets purchased through travel agents. To request a refund, contact your travel agent. If you have any problems canceling your ticket or requesting a refund, the passengers care professionals can help you. You can reach them by phone or chat!
Cathay Pacific Cancelation Policy — talk to us
Cathay Pacific airline representatives know their job well. They are known for their reliability, friendliness, knowledge, and quick support regarding Cathay pacific reservations. You might have to wait on the phone for a few minutes as there are scores of customers they are attending, but the wait is worth it. You can cancel and change your flight date or time by calling Fond Travels Cathay Pacific cancelation phone number at +1-571-389-6426 and speak to one of our travel experts regarding low-cost airfares, discounted flight deals, cheapest vacation packages, unpublished air tickets and much more.
Also, read our blog Cathay Pacific Phone Number.
571-389-6426 OR, We will contact you within 24 hours.
Your email address will not be published.